- Possitive Psychology combined with Improvisation Theater & Dance
- Connection & Emotional Bond
Online Meeting-Authentic Relationships:
Building Emotional and Social Intelligence for Prosperous Relationships
4 Online Meetings every:
Friday, 7:00 pm – 9 pm from 05/28 to 06/18
We release our authentic selves to build authentic relationships. Relationships are a key way to support your well-being.
They offer joy, beautiful emotions and unique moments.
Through the science of positive psychology and the art of theater we will see together how we build authentic relationships for a better quality of life.
- Do you find it difficult to build relationships?
- Are there times when you feel trapped in a relationship?
- Do you have a lot to give but do not know how to express it?
- Do you want to limit your personal space, but are you afraid that this will take you away from others?
- Do you feel that relationships start well, but in the process you discover things about the person in front of you that scare you?
If any of the above apply to you ….
We are waiting for you in the online dating cycle!
Purpose of the Seminar
The purpose of the seminar is to help you be your authentic self in relationships and make relationships with substance. It is addressed to all those who feel that they want to learn and practice skills that will help them in their relationships with others and with themselves. We will practice these skills in a safe and enjoyable environment that we will create together. In every meeting we learn, we experiment, we interact, we “play”, with our tools the positive psychology and the improvised theater. After each meeting we feel that we have come a little closer to ourselves, that we have released a piece of ourselves, that we are more ready to create an authentic connection with others.
The topics of the individual meetings:
28/05: Self-knowledge and consciousness
04/06: Free Expression and acceptance
11/06: I share from my heart
18/06: Care Culture The theory of the seminar is based on positive and social psychology as well as the science of sociology.
They will draw practices through art and in fact the improvised theater that will make the seminar experience very enjoyable and creative.
The practices and techniques that we will apply together will aim to:
- To become more aware of how we build relationships
- Find ways to express the authentic self with joy
- To enjoy our relationships and take care of them so that they offer prosperity
- To free ourselves to express ourselves freely in relationships
- Utilize our abilities and cultivate our social and emotional intelligence for better relationships
Come with us! To create together the conditions for authentic relationships that support us and give us joy!